Hello Guest

Fall Classic 2018 and the Zuki Melt events

• 2 Replies

Offline RangerRick

• Be Prepared - Be Prayerful - Be Thankful
Fall Classic 2018 and the Zuki Melt events
« on: August 17, 2018, 07:39:57 PM »
I am interested in the Fall Classic 2018 , but have not been able to get info on the event. What is the cost to be a part of the event?  Where and when will the group meet up to go to the event site?
What kind of weather can we expect? I have several Suzuki's over here in NW Idaho that would like to attend  and we also need to figure out where we will be traveling to for logistics of fuel, food, place to sleep.  Do you have a Medic in the group ,would you like me to bring my medical gear and Comms.
Lastly, what kind of rig can run the trails at the Fall Classic? I went to one here and turned around and went back home. The smallest tired vehicle was on 35s'". Just want to be  prepared.

Zuki -Melt. This is a great event. I was part of the original group for 9 years in Indiana and was a Trail guide /Medic. The current Melt is in Ky.. I also hosted what we called a Fab Fest. I had the shop and tools, so all showed up and we fixed and built rigs for the Melt. Good time and we had a lot of fun. I don't have a big shop now, but we have tools, welders and a place to camp out and explore the mountains around my home.

So, if anyone can get me some info on the Fall Classic 2018, I would appreciate it.

RangerRick
North Idaho Off-Road Search and Rescue
KG7UTP

Anyone interested in a Fab Fest and Run over here in North West Idaho, Bonner County ,let me know about that also.
Be Prepared - Be Prayerful - Be Thankful - You are an American

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
Re: Fall Classic 2018 and the Zuki Melt events
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 04:02:28 PM »
The usually meet-up point was in La-Pine and finish up in Bend, but that may change.  I haven't been able to make it for a couple of years, but hopefully that will change soon.

Weather can be rain, snow, or sun, or all three.  :)

4wd and good tires is enough.

For the car, I usually ran in my 96 with a 2" lift and 235/75R15 Toyo All Terrains and never had a problem.  Always been a blast.

96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: Fall Classic 2018 and the Zuki Melt events
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 06:59:47 AM »
Hello Rick - I responded to your questions here: https://www.zukiworld.com/forum/zukiworld-adventure-series/fall-classic-2018-november-16th-18th/msg297041/#msg297041  Hopefully, this answers your queries satisfactorily. We are planning right now and will be posting information very, very soon. Hope to see you and your group there.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!