Hello Guest

Suzuki Samurai / Jimny Tin Top - JDM - RHD - Low Miles - CLEAN! Wash DC Area

• 3 Replies

Offline qwik510

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
1991 Suzuki Jimny / Samurai Tin Top 
 Right Hand Drive - Turbocharged - 4WD

Lots more pictures in my Craigslist ad. Washington DC Craigslist

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/d/silver-spring-suzuki-samurai-jimny-tin/6784539918.html

Legally Imported from Japan. It comes with a clean Maryland Title in my name. Included are copies of all of the import documents too.

660cc fuel injected - Intercooled & Turbocharged 3 cylinder engine
5 speed manual Transmission
A/C
4WD
84,780 miles = 136,440 kilometers
No Rust
No Accidents
Original Paint
Nice set of 5 Alloy Rims with B.F. Goodrich All Terrain Tires

The body is very straight and solid. The paint is very shiny and looks nice. Other then a few minor dings and scratches, it is a great looking truck. This a solid Truck. No rust or rot. The undercarriage is very solid too.
The interior is very nice and clean.  The seats, dash, door panels, headliners, carpets, etc are in good condition.

It starts right up and runs and well. The fuel injected engine idles nicely. The turbo spools up fast and makes good power. There are no leaks or drips or smoking. The truck drives well. The brakes stop it straight and sure. The exhaust is quiet and sound. All of the glass is in good shape. All of the doors open and close properly with good alignment. All of the locks and windows work properly.  Everything works as it should. Original Owners Manual is included too.

Issues:
Radio is not working.
A few minor scratches and dings.
A small tear on the side of the drivers seat.

The Suzuki Jimny is the Japanese brother to the Suzuki Samurai we got here in the U.S. It shares most of its parts with the Samurai. It is very solid and capable both on and off road.

This vehicle was properly imported and comes with all documentation and a clear Maryland Title.

Located in the suburbs of Washington, DC. I can assist with shipping.

$6500

301-651-7788

Offline qwik510

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
More pictures

Offline qwik510

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
More pictures

Offline ross_samurai

• ZUKIWORLD Online!
Sir, is this still available? I am looking for a samurai to mod with my son.

I have not looked into it, but are there major issues with aftermarket parts concerning the Jimmy vs samurai.

Thank you for the information.