SuziCan Calabogie Boogie coming up!

• 1 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
SuziCan Calabogie Boogie coming up!
« on: May 25, 2004, 09:16:47 AM »
GO TO http://suzican.ca for more

This Years event will be held in Calabogie, Ontario, Canada once again typically during the last weekend of June. The 2004 event will be held on the July 1st to July 4th weekend. Thursday is a Holiday in Canada, eh! If people want to take the Friday off we will offer optional trail rides.

We have traditionally limited the number of vehicles to 50, but with the Past response we have had......Bring it Awn!!!!!. So if you want to be included in this event, you can register on the registration page now. The fee for this event is only $25.00CDN per truck and an additional $5.00CDN per passenger. This money goes to cover insurance, land use permits, trophies, dash plaques and miscellaneous mailers. We will have T-shirts this year so please let us know how many and what size.

GO TO http://suzican.ca for more info

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline extremekickin

• GO ZUKI OR GO HOME!!!
Re: SuziCan Calabogie Boogie coming up!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 01:40:52 AM »
Hey my cottage is near northbrook i my have to show up
with my cousin and his sammi and my kick.
ya just might. ;D
1990 1.6L 8V kick,2.5" body and 2.5"sus lift,pro9000 ramsey winch. Full skids,30X9.5 mud kings,15X7steel wheels.Removable doors, Zuki Swift seats,Hi-lift,Steel rear bumper,Electric fan,K&N filter.