Hello Guest

NEW INFO: Adventure Series Naches,Washington

• 32 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: NEW INFO: Adventure Series Naches,Washington
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2004, 08:07:57 AM »
Ok, it appears that the trails will not be closed due to fire restrictions. So, let's go wheeling...

Directions: The campground is unofficially called Crow Creek. Directions are as Follows if coming from the south. North on I-5, East on HWY 12, North/Left on HWY 410 at 410/12 JCT, 25-28 miles turn Right on Forrest Service Road FS19, First left / cross bridge immediately, First left into campground area. Brian (user Big_Bad_Brian) has volunteered to post some signs with a "ZW" on them for us.

Map to get close (Naches, WA): http://MapsOnUs.switchboard.com/tclients.pub/tu.3/207b6/9b/~40f6db9b.b8fca.466e.9.40f6db9b.5.gif

Itinerary:
Friday -Arrive in the Afternoon, ZUKIWORLD to host a potluck dinner 8PM-ish. We'll provide the main dish bring a side dish (if you can) to share.

Saturday -Go wheeling take in Shoestring, Moon rocks, Funny Rocks, have lunch on the trail (you provide your own) get in as much wheeling fun as possible. Return to camp in Evening, enjoy campfire (or propane lantern if fire is prohibited). Night wheeling?

Sunday -Some go home, some may go wheeling.

Send an email ebewley|removethispart|@zukiworld.com if you have any questions...

Thank you, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2004, 12:08:45 PM »
ORV deputies are there in force this year!If your vehicle came stock with doors they must be on half doors are acceptable,Absolutely no straight through mufflers i.e. cherry bombs straight header and so forth,IF YOU BRING A ATV OR MOTORCYCLE "SPARK ARRESTORS" are required You can use a spark arrestor on yor rig if it has straight through muffler.....The Morroso tornado muffler is Forrestrie approved thanx ;)
"Sooo What shop built your rig?"hahahahhahahah    www.cardomain.com/memberpage/607888/1

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2004, 12:14:09 PM »
ORV deputies are there in force this year!If your vehicle came stock with doors they must be on half doors are acceptable,Absolutely no straight through mufflers i.e. cherry bombs straight header and so forth,IF YOU BRING A ATV OR MOTORCYCLE "SPARK ARRESTORS" are required You can use a spark arrestor on yor rig if it has straight through muffler.....The Morroso tornado muffler is Forrestrie approved thanx ;)

Doors? wha-wha-wha-what! You mean if you're on the highway, right? Is that a Washington DMV type rule not a FS rule?

I'd heard about the FS checking exhausts but not the doors. Wow! it maybe a little hot up there with the doors on.

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2004, 06:37:50 AM »
last week they told me! ihad to have doors on unless it came with no doors from the factory they called it a a W.A.C. law it is a law created by the federal gov that they can enforce when they feel like it?Do to how many Medi - Vacs in the past two years and roll-overs it is required i was told they dont like people losen there limbs ;D Yeah i was pretty upset to but what are you gonna do? all an all the weather was great and the wind kept it cool and for those who have not been bring a bandana to cover your mouth and nose for when there is no wind the dust lingers
"Sooo What shop built your rig?"hahahahhahahah    www.cardomain.com/memberpage/607888/1

Offline Bfunk

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2004, 03:17:33 AM »
I know some of the rangers over there, and they've told me about that law.  They also said they would never enforce it on "responsible" wheelers.  I asked what that meant and they said as long as you're not drinking or being a "complete jack ass" you'll be alright.  My doors will be staying in my garage , so I hope this won't discourage antone from going.  Just another reminder we all need to take the time to get to know all the law enforcement when we are out on the trails.  I f they remember your name or face and remember you being nice to them... they will be nice to you.
Brian

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2004, 03:58:44 PM »
This was told to us by the ORV sheriff 2 weeks ago the  "PNW4WDA" Trail jam participants that would be the  "us"
Im not saying don't bring the doors but don't say i did not worn you :-/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 03:59:41 PM by Bug_d »

Offline Bfunk

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2004, 03:44:44 AM »
Is it the same Sheriff that sits at the funny rocks all day, and drinks beer when someone offers it to him.  Don't get me wrong... if more cops drank on the job I might like them all better ;)
Brian

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2004, 04:01:52 AM »
Im not sure but i gotta get a pic of that HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH ;)

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2004, 05:44:59 PM »
How about a head count? 1! ;D

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2004, 02:26:28 AM »
How about a head count? 1! ;D

Jay from Wazuks told Brian that 7 of them are coming. Plus Brian = 8  + me = 9 + ZukiONE =10

Still working on the my local club. :)

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2004, 02:29:17 PM »
Well 4 days away and my tow rig jus backed out so we will see! :-/

Offline mercam

• My Garage
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2004, 01:14:08 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Wll this just sucks, i wont be there. My LWB is sold so i cant wheel that. My Wife would cut my nards off if i scratched her baby. and i haven't started building my x-90 yet  :-X

Plus my job is trying to send me to japan for anywhere from 6 weeks to 4 months. I will never get anymore wheeling in this year, and thelast time i wheeled  the rocks were red and the beer was 3.2%

chris

Offline 2_Dogs_Ink

• Yea, whatever....... .
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2004, 05:09:32 PM »
Let's go wheeling! ;D

We (Tim, Shane, Doug and myself) will be pulling into camp Friday night.  Hopefully before dinner (bringing brownies!!!) :D  

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2004, 02:29:18 AM »
Let's go wheeling! ;D

We (Tim, Shane, Doug and myself) will be pulling into camp Friday night.  Hopefully before dinner (bringing brownies!!!) :D  

mmmmm Brownies! mmmmm

EXCELLENT!

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline Bfunk

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2004, 02:57:05 PM »
I think he's just bringing regular brownies.  It's all about weed with you guys from Oregon isn't it ;)  I'll be there Thursday night.  My rig is a black S-10 ZR2 and my little dark green grocery getter 4 door kick.  I'll be with my brother in a white heavy duty GMC towing a travel trailer.  See ya'll there!
Brian