Hello Guest

NEW INFO: Adventure Series Naches,Washington

• 32 Replies

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
Re: NEW INFO: Adventure Series Naches,Washington
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2004, 04:17:26 AM »
I think he's just bringing regular brownies.  It's all about weed with you guys from Oregon isn't it ;)  I'll be there Thursday night.  My rig is a black S-10 ZR2 and my little dark green grocery getter 4 door kick.  I'll be with my brother in a white heavy duty GMC towing a travel trailer.  See ya'll there!
Brian    

nice...
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Bfunk

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2004, 05:32:13 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks to all who came out to run with us.  And a special thanks to Eric and Sara for making the trip.  I know that it turned into a PITA, but they had dinner for us on Saturday night.  Thanks to all, and next year I can almost promise that I won't brake a rear axle.
Brian

Offline Drone637

• Evil Cow
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2004, 05:00:11 AM »
Nice to see the pictures made it on the Zukiworld sight.  :)  It looks like you had better luck on the crack then I did during our Labor Day weekend run.  ;D

Day 1 and Day 2

Next time... a little more to the left.
96 Geo Tracker, x-SJ-410,  x-White Rabbit, x-Project Trouble
Crawlers NorthWest
x-Trouble Racing