Hello Guest

NEW INFO: Adventure Series Naches,Washington

• 32 Replies

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
NEW INFO: Adventure Series Naches,Washington
« on: May 25, 2004, 06:36:26 AM »
The philosophy of this Adventure Series 2004 is to see some "neat" things. There will most likely be some difficult situations, terrain, obstacles, and environment, that we encounter. First and foremost, the ZUKIWORLD adventurer should be prepared and have a good attitude. If your looking for catered meals and 5 star hotels, you will be disappointed. During most of these adventures, we will be camping on the trail, cooking over a fire, and will no doubtedly be dusty and dirty. If this sounds fun to you, sign up now!

July 30-Aug 1 Naches, WA., Shoestring, Funny Rocks, Manastash Ridge.
Dramatic Terrain, many challenging trails that go on forever. In fact, this area has some of the premier trails in the state. Fresh air, good camping, bring bug spray. This will be a 'base camp' type adventure. Pull your rig up to the beautiful campground and then wheel trails in all directions.

Who else is gonna be there iam and iam trying to bring a handfull of other Zuki's whith me ;D

« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 07:53:49 AM by ebewley »
"Sooo What shop built your rig?"hahahahhahahah    www.cardomain.com/memberpage/607888/1

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
Re: Adventure Series Naches,Washington
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 12:28:09 PM »
no one i find that strange for a zukiworld run ???so sad :-/ :'(
« Last Edit: May 31, 2004, 12:28:31 PM by Bug_d »
"Sooo What shop built your rig?"hahahahhahahah    www.cardomain.com/memberpage/607888/1

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD Online, Editor
    • ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 02:43:47 AM »
no one i find that strange for a zukiworld run ???so sad :-/ :'(

Wrong Forum? Plus it is way early to start thinking about a run at the end of July.... Isn't it? :)

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Suzuki 4x4 Owners Association - Please Join  The ZUKIWORLD ORDER Today!
About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Bfunk

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 05:34:09 PM »
It's never too early to talk about a run that the infamous Bfunk will be on.
Brian

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 06:10:11 AM »
Are you kidding ive been building my rig for the PNW4WDA trail jam in Naches since last july and your run is two weeks after the jam this year so no its not early its wright on time! ;D ;D

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 02:15:24 AM »
Are you kidding ive been building my rig for the PNW4WDA trail jam in Naches since last july and your run is two weeks after the jam this year so no its not early its wright on time! ;D ;D

Ok, so let's start talking. So far, I have very little structure planned/wanted. I believe the campground I'm wanting to stay at is on the Little Naches. (It's the one that you take a right on a gravel road right before the fish ladders and is up a small canyon, has a quaint little creek on it that joins Little Naches.) Have to check the map for sure... That's the where... :)

When, gather Friday afternoon, evening. I'll provide a dinner... Saturday go wheeling on Shoestring and connect over with the Moon Rocks and Funny Rocks area....

Who? Well that's the part everyone can work one. I know some of the Gadzuks! club is planning on attending as well as the famous bfunk! ;) Let's start buggin our Suzuki bretherin to get them to go out...

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

About ZUKIWORLD Online: We are an enthusiast web site dedicated to the promotion of the Suzuki Automobile as the best and most capable vehicle on the planet. We offer product reviews, Tech tips, DIY, Travel and Adventure, Forum, Technical information, Life Style, and so much more!

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 06:10:32 AM »
I am probably bringin 2 other zuks with but it is not definate yet ;DBut the more the well you know!

Offline Bfunk

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2004, 02:44:08 AM »
Let's camp on the left. Just across the bridge and then another left.  More secluded and closer to trails.  Plus I'm going to probably bring my bike and go early or stay late and spend a day riding.
Brian

Offline rock_monkey

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 04:46:33 PM »
i am wanting to go. how many trucks should i expect.
I am coming from vancouver bc area and have a sas tracker with 33s and a rear locker, are the trail there hard are not. thanks

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2004, 02:10:52 AM »
I am coming from vancouver bc area and have a sas tracker with 33s and a rear locker, are the trail there hard are not. thanks

I'm not asking for a head count so I couldn't tell you but I've heard a couple from here and five or so from there so I think it's going to have a pretty good turn out. As for the trails, I think they would be very do-able with one locker and 33 inch tall tires.

Stay tuned for more detail shortly...

See you there, Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2004, 10:52:04 AM »

here is a list of the most popular trails and the ratings plus very good descriptions of "some" of the NAches trails ;D
http://www.pnw4wda.org/trailjam/trail_descriptions.htm

oh i took the clover run and the bald mountain/Manastash run class 5 CJ trail bone stock with a cage and i played on funny rocks also moon rocks IT IS the washington moabicon ;D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 10:55:11 AM by Bug_d »

Offline Bfunk

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2004, 05:32:19 AM »
Eric put "The Butt stomper" article back on the website.  This is close to the run that this trip will be.  There won't be any snow but the same jackass will be leading on the trail.  Also, we will be camping at a site and leaving from there.  Should be a great time.  Eric when you said some Gadzuks were coming did you mean the guys from Cali or eastern WA?  It's been years since I've seen the guys from the Yakima area.
Brian

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2004, 06:48:57 AM »
There should be  some snow on top of clover springs there was last year same time? i will let you know im leaving 2day for Naches will be back by the 12th
"Jammboree or bust"

Offline ebewley

• ZUKIWORLD online
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2004, 02:33:51 AM »
Eric put "The Butt stomper" article back on the website.  This is close to the run that this trip will be.  There won't be any snow but the same jackass will be leading on the trail.  Also, we will be camping at a site and leaving from there.  Should be a great time.  Eric when you said some Gadzuks were coming did you mean the guys from Cali or eastern WA?  It's been years since I've seen the guys from the Yakima area.
Brian

Whoops! meant Wazuks....  my fault...

-Eric
Eric L. Bewley                               
Editor, ZUKIWORLD Online                   

Offline Zuki One

• ZUKI - PICS
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2004, 12:49:32 PM »
There is still snow and the fire restriction is starting today!